Monday, October 11, 2022
Kootenai-Ponderay Sewer District
BOARD MEETING and EXECUTIVE SESSION
BOARD MEETING 6:00 PM
REVIEW: MINUTES, FINANCIAL STATEMENT AND MAINTENANCE REPORT
REVIEW AND AUTHORIZE BILLS FOR PAYMENT
INDIVIDUALS TO ADDRESS THE BOARD:
- 6:15 pm – Brett Converse, JUB
- 6:30 pm – Grant Nixon-Ponderay Car Wash
ADDITIONS TO AGENDA: Less than 48 hours prior to meeting
- Brett Converse, JUB regarding NPDES Permit, Grant options, Lake Study (ACTION)
- The Cottages Homeowners Association updates (ACTION)
- Ponderay Car Wash -Agreement to Pay NUFFs, Grant Nixon (ACTION)
- Current Proposed Agency Review Requests (ACTION)
- Bonner Mall Sewer Main Extension Application and Agreement (ACTION)
- Assignment of Sewer Capacities/Hookups Bouse/McClure,-Ponderay (ACTION)
- Resolution 11-2022, Authorization to Destroy Temporary Records (ACTION)
- Hardship Application Reviews-(ACTION)
- ICRMP Nomination Form-(ACTION)
APPLICATIONS and UPDATES: (ACTION) .
- Commercial-Industrial Sanitary Sewer Service Connection, 282 Piehl Road, Ponderay,-24-unit Multi-Family apartment complex, Property owner GVD.
- Commercial-Industrial Sanitary Sewer Service Connection, 101 Boise Street, Drive-thru Coffee Hut, Property owner Nancy Hastings.
- Commercial-Industrial Sanitary Sewer Service Connection, 477181 Hwy 95, Suite B, By Design Chiropractic, Property Owner, GVD.
FYI: Tanner approved:
Rescinding Memorandum of Agreement for lateral repairs, 1200 Kootenai Cutoff, recorded 10/4/22
Rescinding Memorandum of Agreement for lateral repairs, 302 Humbird Street, to be recorded 10/11/22
Memorandum of Agreement for lateral replacement, 279 Birch Avenue, recorded 10/4/22