Monday, May 9, 2022
Kootenai-Ponderay Sewer District
BOARD MEETING 6:00 PM
REVIEW: MINUTES, FINANCIAL STATEMENT, AND MAINTENANCE REPORT
REVIEW AND AUTHORIZE BILLS FOR PAYMENT
INDIVIDUALS TO ADDRESS THE BOARD:
6:15 pm – Brett Converse, JUB
6:30 pm – The Cottages Homeowners Association
6:45 pm – Bob Anderson-Leak Adjustment Request
7:00 pm – Adam & Chrissy Mitton, 505 Oak Avenue, replat
ADDITIONS TO AGENDA: Less than 48 hours prior to the meeting
Application & Updates:
- Single-Family Residence Sewer Service Connection, 102 Sprague Street, Jacob & Samantha Rookey
- Brett Converse, JUB regarding NPDES Permit, Grant options, Lake Study, Fee Study
Summary of three-year study from Advanced Eco-Solutions (ACTION)
- Set a date to review final NUFF/Rate study information with FCS
- The Cottages – Homeowners Association regarding the timeline and placement of the offshore line.
- Anderson’s Leak Adjustment request-shop located at 31466 Hwy 200, Ponderay.
- Mitton Property at 505 & 529 Oak Street -re-plat to 6 (six) individual separate lots. Additional NUFF exception consideration.
- NNA Helena, Lot Split, Assignment of 2 Capacities: Rivers/Liquid Property Group, LLC. 1 (one) Capacity to each lot.
- Ponderay Plaza Apartments, Sewer Main Extension Agreement- Schweitzer and Triangle Drive
- Hardship application revision: owners -vs- tenants
APPLICATIONS and UPDATES: (ACTION)
- Commercial-Industrial Sanitary Sewer Service Connection, 476534 Hwy 95, Simply Pho
- Commercial-Industrial Sanitary Sewer Service Connection, 31250 Hwy 200, Automotive Care
- Commercial-Industrial Sanitary Sewer Service Connection, 55 Emerald Drive, Pickle Ball Court
- Single-Family Residence Sewer Service Connection, NNA Roundhouse Circle, Gary Parson
- Update Usage Commercial Residential 6-plex, 301 W. 2nd Street, Kootenai, Luke Radonich-Additional ER
- See Additions to Agenda
Approved by Tanner in March:
Memorandum of Agreement for 230 Ash Street approved by Tanner
Memorandum of Agreement for 439 Upper Humbird Street-approval by Tanner
Rescinding of MOA for 1105 Schweitzer Plaza Drive approved by Tanner