BOARD MEETING was called to order at 6:00 p.m. by Board Chairman Jim Osman. Other Board members present were Eric Paull and Cliff Sires. Employees present were Tanner Weisgram, Colleen Johnson, Esteban Torres, and Laura Dallas.
INDIVIDUALS TO ADDRESS THE BOARD:
6:15 Brett Converse, JUB Engineering
ADDITIONS TO AGENDA: Less than 48 hours.
Minutes: Minutes from September’s meeting were approved as submitted.
Financial Statements: Financials were approved as submitted.
Maintenance Report: Maintenance Report was approved as submitted.
- NPDES Permit Update: Brett met with the City of Sandpoint to discuss the possibility of regionalization. The city is open to discussion and willing to work with KPSD. A connection fee is flexible at this time. The city is undergoing a rate study so exact numbers are not known yet. Discussed different options and routes for KPSD to connect to city.
- The Acknowledgment of Assignment of Sewer Capacity for the Whiskey Jack Phase VI was approved and signed. There was a change made to page two that will require the initials of Adrian Cox and Cliff Mort prior to recording.
- The Sewer Main Extension for the Retreat at Bay Trail has completed preliminary testing. The SME inspection will be finalized by the Monday October 19th city meeting. Capacities to be paid by the Retreat at Bay Trail. There is no Lift Station; there will be a pump station required on each lot. This is a pressure system. Also, the P1FCU Sewer Main Extension should be completed in October and final inspection by KPSD will be performed prior to connection.
- Moving forward with the quitclaim (for name change) of KPSD lot prior to final boundary lines. The District will revisit the issue of the adjoining property that is encroaching on district property after completion of the boundary lines.
- Surplus vehicle was sold per Resolution 10_2020.
- Reminder that two seats on the Board of Directors will be up for election in May 2021.
APPLICATIONS and UPDATES: (ACTION) – ALL APPROVED
- Single-Family Residence Connection Request, 206 Humbird Street, Leroy Bouse
- Single-Family Residence Connection Request, 211 Brittany Loop, Kara Aexel
- Commercial-Industrial Sanitary Sewer Service Connection Request, 406 Vermeer Dr., Dryvest Inc
Motion to adjourn meeting by Eric and seconded by Cliff. All in favor.
Meeting adjourned at 6:35 p.m.
Signed: Laura Dallas, Clerk