INDIVIDUALS TO ADDRESS THE BOARD:
6:15 p.m. Brett Converse, JUB – Brett cancelled prior to meeting.
ADDITIONS TO AGENDA: Less than 48 hours. – No items
Minutes: Minutes from July were approved as submitted.
Financial Statements: Financials were approved as submitted.
Maintenance Report: Maintenance Report was approved as submitted.
IT Report: IT report was reviewed. Mark Caldwell not available for the meeting.
- NPDES review: No new update on the NPDES. Continuing with testing.
- 104 Sprague, Bonin property. An E-mail was received by the District from one of the current owners, Ed Bonin. In it he stated that he was on the Tax Roll as EW Bonin along with two others. The billing was going to his father who was also EW Bonin. The District Council stands with the District acted in good faith in allowing the EW Bonin (father) to sell the hook-up back to the District. The current parties need to show paperwork that EW Bonin (father) was not authorized to ask for this.
- 31138 HWY 200, Commercial/Industrial Buildings. Usage change and hook-ups. Scott and Dawn Dempsey have not responded to the letter that was sent regarding their buildings. Both are occupied and do not meet the criteria of a duplex or shared wall structure. District advised owners that a full New User Facility Fee must be purchased for 2nd building on Birch. Colleen to send a letter to the Dempsey’s advising them of the requirement to purchase a NUFF at current rate of $7,900.00 for the Birch building and billings will now be split into two separate billings for the property.
- Rules and Regulations were tabled until the next Board Meeting.
- “0” Oak Street, Lot 6, Cristopher Lopez. Temporary trailer to be connected during construction of residential home. Parameters of use to be presented to the owner in writing. Trailer to be disconnected when home is connected. Trailer can be used again when 2nd hook-up is purchased for the second home being built. Colleen to send letter to Mr. Lopez.
- The LGIP Agency Contact Information Change Form was signed by Bob.
- The Idaho Federal Surplus Property program updated application was signed by Jim.
APPLICATIONS and UPDATES: The following were accepted:
- Single Family Residence Connection Request, 146 Kuskanook, Mort Construction
- Single Family Residence Connection Request, 125 S. Kootenai Bay Road, Sean Fitzpatrick
- Single Family Residence Connection Request, “0” Oak Street, Cristopher Lopez
- Commercial-Industrial Usage Update, 31076 Highway 200, Coleman Oil Company, LLC, dba Ponderay One Stop (formerly Babe’s One Stop)
Cliff moved to adjourn the meeting. Larry seconded. All in favor.
Adjourned at 6:33 p.m.
Signed: Laura Dallas, Clerk