Sandpoint, ID 83864
P.O. Box 562
Kootenai, ID 83840
2020 / 2021 Projected Budget
- July 23rd, 2020 from 12:00pm-2:00pm
Budget Publication Approval Meeting
- August 4th, 2020 starting at 5:30pm
Budget Public Hearing
- August 24th, starting at 5:30pm
The above scheduled Workshops and Hearing will be held at the District office and are open to the public. The Budget Workshop is a time for reviewing the proposed budget for the coming fiscal year and current year in process. Part of the budget process also includes the reviewing of current rates and fees. Quarterly sewer rates pay for the every day Operations and Maintenance portion of your District budget. The Budget Hearing is the time for final review and acceptance of the Proposed Budgets.
KPSD WEB PAGE
The District’s Web Page is now up and running. Check it out for news, agendas, forms and contact information. A payment portal will be added at a later date.
Please be conscious of what you FLUSH.
It is vitally important to NOT flush wipes, sanitizer wipes or anything else that isn’t toilet paper. Toilet Paper is the only product meant to breakdown in the sewer system. Sewer backups are becoming much more frequent because of all the sanitizer wipes and disposal wipes that are being used and flushed into the system. Operations staff are already seeing an increase in the number of items that should not be flushed that are clogging the filters. THANK YOU!
IMPORTANT CITY OF PONDERAY NEWS:
- Ponderay City clean-up has been cancelled for the spring of 2020 due to the restrictions resulting from the COVID-19 situation.
- The City of Ponderay will be reconstructing Cedar Avenue between 4th Street and 7th Street, beginning on or about June 1st. Construction is anticipated to last approximately 30 days. Residents should expect intermittent detours during the construction period. Additional information will be mailed to adjoining property owners in the near future. Please feel free to contact Ponderay City Hall at 208-265-5468 with any questions or concerns.
JUST A REMINDER…….
ALL ACCOUNT BALANCES MUST BE BROUGHT CURRENT BY FRIDAY JULY 31, 2020 TO AVOID ANY COLLECTION ACTIONS.
The current billing statement is due in full by June 30, 2020. If you would like to receive your statement electronically, please contact the office.