Monday, September 12, 2022
Kootenai-Ponderay Sewer District
BOARD MEETING and EXECUTIVE SESSION
BOARD MEETING 6:00 PM
REVIEW: MINUTES, FINANCIAL STATEMENT AND MAINTENANCE REPORT REVIEW AND AUTHORIZE BILLS FOR PAYMENT
INDIVIDUALS TO ADDRESS THE BOARD:
- 6:15 p.m. – Brett Converse, JUB
- 7:00 p.m. – Brian Werst, District Legal Counsel via Zoom for Executive Session
- Brett Converse, JUB regarding NPDES Permit, Grant options, Lake Study (ACTION)
- The Cottages Homeowners Association updates (ACTION)
- Current Proposed Agency Review Requests (ACTION)
- Ponderay Car Wash NUFF agreement review
- Resolution 10_2022 Resolution for Acceptance and Administrative Close-out of Sewer Main Extension, Ponderay Industrial Park, Lew Patrick (ACTION)
- Resolution 08_2022 Resolution for Acceptance and Administrative Close-out of Sewer Main Extension, Ponderay Cottages, Ben McGrann (ACTION)
- Approval of Sewer Main Extension Application and Agreement, R&B Development, Kootenai Commerce Center, Dale Rainey (ACTION)
APPLICATIONS and UPDATES: (ACTION)
- Commercial-Industrial Sanitary Sewer Service Connection, Wildflowers Resale Boutique, 30620 Hwy 200, Ponderay. Property owner Steve Diedrich.
- Commercial-Industrial Sanitary Sewer Service Connection, 477255 Highway 95, Hotel Ruby Cabins, Property owner GVD.
FYI: Tanner approved:
Rescinding Memorandum of Agreement for lateral repairs, 439 Upper Humbird, recorded 9/2/22
Rescinding Memorandum of Agreement for lateral repairs, 101 Whiskey Jack Road, recorded 9/2/22
Memorandum of Agreement for lateral repairs,86 Upper Humbird Drive, recorded 9/2/22
- 72-206 (f): To communicate with legal counsel for the public agency to discuss the legal ramifications of and legal options for pending litigation, or controversies not yet being litigated but imminently likely to be litigated. The mere presence of legal counsel at an executive session does not satisfy this requirement.