INDIVIDUALS TO ADDRESS THE BOARD:
6:15 p.m. Brett Converse, JUB – on agenda; however, cancelled after posting of agenda
6:30 p.m. Charesse Moore, Evergreen Realty
ADDITIONS TO AGENDA: Less than 48 hours. – No items
Minutes: Minutes from October were approved as submitted.
Financial Statements: Financials were approved as submitted.
Maintenance Report: Maintenance Report was approved as submitted.
- NPDES review: There was no update for November’s meeting.
- Rules & Regulations changes: The Board reviewed the updated Rules and Regulations. Some changes and corrections were made during the meeting. Colleen will update the changes and present at December’s meeting. Also noted was to “flag” the August 2020 meeting to address all fees, not just rates. Laura noted in 2020 calendar.
- Jim presented a second bid for the District Website. He will forward samples of existing websites for the Board and Office to review. No action was taken – will table until the December meeting.
- Tanner updated the Board on the progress of the 6-bay shop that is being built. Operations team has prepared the pad themselves saving additional costs to the District. Building is scheduled to begin the end the December.
- Charesse addressed the Board regarding the property at 301 W. Second Avenue, Kootenai. Water leak was detected for January and February of 2019. The District had flagged the property for purchasing additional capacity. Currently the property has 2 paid capacities. After review of the Leak Adjustment Request and supporting documentation provided by Darrin Lee prior to the Board Meeting; Bob moved to not request additional purchased capacity at this time. Bob also moved that the owner would be charged for the increase in flow during the period of the leak (as per the water reads) in the months of January and February of 2020. The remainder of the year will be adjusted as per the average meter reads. Eric seconded the motion. All in favor.
- Whiskey Jack Phase V, Assignment of Hook-up and Capacities from Cox Properties was approved and signed.
APPLICATIONS and UPDATES: The following were accepted:
- Single-Family Residence Sewer Service Request, 218 Crooked Ear Drive, Ironwood Builders
- Single-Family Residence Sewer Service Request, 337 Whiskey Jack Circle (Lot 2), Mort Construction
- Single-Family Residence Sewer Service Request, 26 Osprey Lane (Lot 4), Mort Construction
- Commercial-Industrial Usage Update, 31138 Hwy 200, Building 1, Dempsey & Associates
- Commercial-Industrial Usage Update, 31138 Hwy 200, Building 2, North Idaho Spas
- Commercial-Industrial Sanitary Sewer Service Connection Request, 205 Triangle Dr., Big Creek Spirit, LLC
Cliff moved to adjourn meeting. Larry seconded. All in favor.
Adjourned at 7:15 p.m.
Signed: Laura Dallas, Clerk