INDIVIDUALS TO ADDRESS THE BOARD:
ADDITIONS TO AGENDA: Less than 48 hours. – No items
Minutes: Minutes from August and all Budget Meeting Minutes were approved as submitted.
Financial Statements: Financials were approved as submitted.
Maintenance Report: Maintenance Report was approved as submitted. The Naval testing group budgeted $800.00 for any possible District time. They will be billed for any actual District time.
IT Report: IT report was reviewed and accepted after discussion. Board had questions regarding timelines of projects that were still noted as working on for the last several months. Some project priorities had to be shifted as other more pressing projects came up.
- NPDES review: A progress report was submitted to IDEQ the end of August.
- Cox property: Whiskey Jack Phase V has completed two transfers from their block of unassigned LID Capacities and unassigned Hook-ups purchased. One LID and One Hook-up for each of the two lots (lot 2 and lot 4) within Phase V that are being sold to Mort Construction. Transfer forms will be completed for the additional 5 lots that are planned to sell to Mort Construction as well.
- The Board reviewed the current hardship application that the District has in place. Verification of income such as other tax schedule forms were discussed. At this time there is very little in the fund to disburse. Discussed placing an article in the next newsletter and also a possible mailer to our commercial patrons for assistance.
APPLICATIONS and UPDATES: The following were accepted:
- Single Single-Family Residence Connection Request, 78 Aultstarr, Block 2, Lot 2, Reilly Walson
- Commercial-Industrial Usage Update, 32607 Hwy 200, Northwest Self Storage
- Commercial-Industrial Usage Update, 1201 Fontaine Drive, Co-op Gas & Supply Co., Inc
Cliff moved to adjourn meeting. Eric seconded. All in favor.
Adjourned at 6:32 p.m.
Signed: Laura Dallas, Clerk