INDIVIDUALS TO ADDRESS THE BOARD:
6:15 p.m. Brett Converse, JUB
6:30 p.m. Lawson Tate, property owner at 310 Sixth Street, Ponderay
ADDITIONS TO AGENDA: Less than 48 hours.
Minutes: Minutes from April were approved as submitted.
Financial Statements: Financials were approved as submitted.
Maintenance Report: Maintenance report was approved as submitted.
IT Report: IT report was approved as submitted. No scanning in April.
- NPDES review: Brett supplied the Board with copies of the memo dated 4/29/19 from Advanced Eco-Solutions. He informed the Board that the lake sample numbers are coming in good so far. The lake was not down at the time of sampling, so we were able to draw some good samples that were supportive of what we are trying to achieve. Numbers under 12 are good, under 9 pretty good. Testing will continue every two weeks for a total of 16 events. Next week they will be testing with the drifters. Phosphorous spikes can be caused by many reasons other than the District; such as, lawn fertilizers. As testing proceeds additional meetings with DEQ will be scheduled.
- Lawson Tate property at 310 Sixth Street in Ponderay has 3 structures that are all connected to the District’s sewer system. Two of the structures are being used as single-family residence which are sharing the lateral. The lateral will need to be separated so all 3 structures have individual connections. The 2 rentals have 1 hook-up, but 2 capacities which are already purchased. The third structure referred to as the “Carriage House” is being renovated as a shop with living quarters that he has purchased a New User Facility Fee for. Eventually there will be a 4th rental built. Currently Mr. Tate needs to purchase a hookup for the 2nd rental residence. The additional New User Facility Fee does not need to be purchased until building the 4th rental or splitting the lots. Tate was not aware that he did not have the 2nd hook-up as it was a rental when he purchased the property. Bob moved that the District charge the 2004 hook-up rate of $3,825 in effect when Mr. Tate purchased the property. Larry seconded. Bob also moved that the District back bill for the last two years for which the rental was connected to the system and not billed. Cliff seconded.
- Colleen updated the Board on the property at 550 Whiskey Jack Road. Since the meeting in April the owner, William Beasley, has paid the added New User Facility Fee for the living quarters that have been added to garage unit.
- The property at 1180 Fontaine, Recreational Living is still needing to bring their account current with the District as well as through the County.
- Assignment of Sewer Hook-up and Capacity, between Block18, Lots 9&10 and Lots 11&12, Kootenai Townsite, AKA 200 Sprague and 204 Sprague – owners Rebecca (Lang) Roberts and Burnell Lang, Jr was discussed by the Board. The Low to Moderate Income (LMI) Exemption for the Local Improvement District (LID) is to stay with the house on lots 9 & 10; otherwise each lot will be assigned 1 capacity matching the existing capacities of 4. Bob moved to accept the assignment. Larry seconded. Document was signed and will be recorded with the County.
- The Resolution 04-2019 for the Destroying of Records was reviewed. Bob motioned to not read the resolution during meeting. Larry seconded. Cliff moved to accept the Resolution and Bob seconded. Eric questioned the timeline for destroying records since the District is in the new permitting period. Will address again at the next meeting in June.
- Resolution 05-2019 for Disposition/Use of incoming LID payments was reviewed. No Action taken at this time.
APPLICATIONS and UPDATES: The following were accepted:
- Single Family Residence Connection Request, 83 Whiskey Jack, Idaho Panhandle Habitat Humanity
- Single Family Residence Connection Request, 202 Chewelah Loop, Mort Construction
- Single Family Residence Connection Request, 195 Kuskanook Road, Mort Construction
- Single Family Residence Connection Request, Ponder Point Drive, Bl 1, Lot 6A, Siemsen Family Trust
- Single Family Residence Connection Request, 204 Sprague, Burnell “Bud” Lang, Jr.
- Single Family Residence Connection Request, Crooked Ear Drive, Bl 3, Lot 5, Peterson Construction
- Single Family Residence Connection Request, 149 Kuskanook, Mort Construction
- Single Family Residence Connection Request, 104 Rebecca’s Way, Donald Bartolucci Trust
- Single Family Residence Connection Request, 122 Rebecca’s Way, Donald Bartolucci Trust
- Single Family Residence Connection Request, 310 6th Street (Carriage House), Lawson Tate
- Single Family Residence Connection Request, Upper Humbird, Bl 4, Lot 7, Maurice Miller
- Single Family Residence Connection Request, 550 Whiskey Jack Road, Will Beasley
Cliff moved to adjourn meeting. Larry seconded. All in favor.
Adjourned at 6:47 p.m.
Signed: Laura Dallas, Clerk