INDIVIDUALS TO ADDRESS THE BOARD:
ADDITIONS TO AGENDA: Less than 48 hours.
Minutes: Minutes from December meeting. Laura noted that she needed to change heading to read Board Meeting & Executive Session. All else approved as submitted.
Financial Statements: Financials were approved as submitted.
Maintenance Report: Maintenance report was approved as submitted.
IT Report: IT report was approved as submitted.
- NPDES Update: Tanner reviewed that we had submitted the study and have received results back from DEQ. Tanner forwarded the results to Brett at JUB.
- Tanner and Colleen have been working on updating the District Rules and Regulations. Colleen will present a “red-line” edition for the Board to review once changes and updates are completed. The office needs to check with other Districts regarding specific fees. Fees need to be in the Rules and Regulations as exhibits so that they can be updated as required.
- The were no questions raised or discussion regarding the Board Election coming up in May.
- Ayers of Recreational RV has not contacted the office regarding his RV Park fees since last month’s meeting. Further discussion was tabled.
- Sandpoint Hospitality letter was presented to the Board regarding the request for an extension of time for finding a leak. Letter states that the new owner’s have 6 months from date of closing (12/14/2018) to find the leak and then one year of water reads. New User Facility Fees are being held in escrow to be paid pending the outcome of the Leak Adjustment.
- Resolution 01-2019: Resolution to Destroy DMR records from 2013 was cancelled as it was included under a previous resolution.
APPLICATIONS and UPDATES: The following were accepted:
- Commercial-Industrial Usage Update, 130 McGhee Road, Suite 109, M. Shawn Barns
- Commercial-Industrial Usage Update, 1205 Triangle Drive, New Tenant New Age Salon
- Commercial-Industrial Usage Update, 30 Emerald Industrial Park Road, New Tenant AudioRax, LLC (cabinet maker)
Motion to adjourn meeting made by Cliff and seconded by Bob. All in favor.
Meeting adjourned at 6:30 p.m.
Signed: Laura Dallas, Clerk